French GamerZ™ Index du Forum
French GamerZ™

French GamerZ™ Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion
:: Codeigniter Share To Facebook ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    French GamerZ™ Index du Forum -> Modern Warfare 3™ -> • Recrutement [ON] •
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
opeianth

MessagePosté le: Jeu 11 Jan - 02:15 (2018)    Sujet du message: Codeigniter Share To Facebook Répondre en citant

Codeigniter Share To Facebook
> DOWNLOAD

Please follow the updated tutorial and download the latest version of source code. See for more info. Post navigation ← Previous Post File Upload using dropzone.js and CodeigniterNext Post → Php CodeIgniter Server Side Form Validation Example shaleehnet but how to make automated post to my page which is administrated by me ? arjun Sam KaNghoshi Naholo thanx so much Gustavo Vedana Erckmann Please fix Codeigniter Facebook SDK library link, is hhttps instead https arjun Thanks , changed:) prakash i followed the step i called the library after what can i do help me please $this->load->library(facebook); arjun Now you can access all of the facebook SDK methods , like printr($this->facebook); prakash i used printr($this->facebook); but empty screeen will come arjun Hey , just tested downloaded files , its just working fine , access in your browser something like : , before this add your app keys in facebook.php file which you can find at config/facebook.php arjun if you still need help let me know prakash please tell me arjun you are not installed properly, if you install properly you should have access prakash config, facebook .php file is inserted after basefacebook.php, facebook.php,fbcachainbundle.crt file is uploaded in libraries this is proper intalliation? arjun yes, correct. Reply Pablo says: December 9, 2014 at 12:34 am Fixed it. thank you May 19, 2017 at 2:59 PM CodexWorld Said. September 14, 2017 at 6:32 AM Ranjeet Said. .. But I am facing a problem when I log out. Do i need to modify something else? Many thanks! Reply Ben Marshall says: January 30, 2015 at 10:12 am Use Composer to install the dependencies which includes the autoload.php file. I have to literally open my facebook account tab and get logged out. any idea? Thanks! Reply Ben Marshall says: January 30, 2015 at 2:37 pm Make sure you have use FacebookFacebookSession. Database Table Creation To store the Facebook profile information, you need to create a table into the database. */ public function loginurl() { // Add use FacebookFacebookRedirectLoginHelper; to top of file $helper = new FacebookRedirectLoginHelper( $this->ci->config->item('redirecturl', 'facebook') ); return $helper->getLoginUrl( $this->ci->config->item('permissions', 'facebook') ); // Use the login url on a link or button to // redirect to Facebook for authentication } /** * Returns the current user's info as an array. now download Codeigniter Facebook SDK library, to download click here 4.copy and place config and library directory in your ci app. Stack Overflow Questions Developer Jobs Tags Users current community help chat Stack Overflow Meta Stack Overflow your communities Sign up or log in to customize your list. Skip to content Ben Marshall Full Stack Developer & SEO Strategist Menu About Blog Development HTML5 & CSS3 JavaScript PHP & MySQL Drupal Personal SEO WordPress Projects Drupal Tynt Module Frontpack WordPress Jobify Slickity Zero Spam jQuery Slider Menu Twitscreen Resume Contact Twitter Google+ GitHub Facebook Instagram WordPress Drupal Facebook SDK PHP v4 & CodeIgniter Trying to get the latest version of Facebook SDK for PHP (v4) working well with CodeIgniter? Me too! After doing a bunch of digging with a lot of trial and error, I finally figured it out. Trying to get the latest version of Facebook SDK for PHP (v4) working well with CodeIgniter? Me too! After doing a bunch of digging with a lot of trial and error, I finally figured it out. Are you want to get implementation help, or modify or extend the functionality of this script? Submit paid service request Download Source Code Previous How to Create Facebook App, App ID, and App Secret Next Add Event to Calendar using jQuery, Ajax and PHP Recommended Tutorials For You 30 Comments Azad Said. tableName='users';$this->primaryKey='id';}publicfunctioncheckUser($data=array()){$this->db->select($this->primaryKey);$this->db->from($this->tableName);$this->db->where(array('oauthprovider'=>$data['oauthprovider'],'oauthuid'=>$data['oauthuid']));$prevQuery=$this->db->get();$prevCheck=$prevQuery->numrows();if($prevCheck>0){$prevResult=$prevQuery->rowarray();$data['modified']=date("Y-m-dH:i:s");$update=$this->db->update($this->tableName,$data,array('id'=>$prevResult['id']));$userID=$prevResult['id'];}else{$data['created']=date("Y-m-dH:i:s");$data['modified']=date("Y-m-dH:i:s");$insert=$this->db->insert($this->tableName,$data);$userID=$this->db->insertid();}return$userID?$userID:FALSE;}} Views (userauthentication/index.php) If the user already logged in with their Facebook account, this view will display the profile details, otherwise, Facebook login button will be shown. September 8, 2016 at 6:51 PM Furanki Said. Reply riyas says: November 19, 2014 at 6:35 am Hi, I am facing this error, Fatal error: Class FacebookFacebookSession not found in&. asked 3 years, 9 months ago viewed 450 times active 3 years, 9 months ago Blog Take the 2018 Developer Survey Farewell, Winter Bash 2017! Related 2783How can I prevent SQL injection in PHP?1757PHP: Delete an element from an array3476Reference What does this symbol mean in PHP?7Publishing To User's Wall Without Being Online/Logged-in - Facebook Sharing Using Graph API-1Sending emails to friends from facebook application2Authentication with Facebook (PHP SDK) and Codeigniter0Facebook PHP SDK + codeigniter + index.php removing = not working2010Why shouldn't I use mysql* functions in PHP?1493How does Facebook disable the browser's integrated Developer Tools?0facebook oauth login error , using php sdk in CodeIgniter 2.2 Hot Network Questions Can you make 1 1 1 1 = 5? What kind of approval does Donald Trump need to build his wall? Are there any Boeing B747 still flying for commercial use? Count the possible ways to seat people at a table If 60 is equal to LX------ Why don't ICs include bypass capacitors? Is there a way to safely have exposed electrical wires? Unable to remove a cross-threaded water hose What are good examples that actually motivate the study of recursion? Why was there a robot in Rocky IV? Limit of beta-binomial distribution is binomial Did any computers use the Z80B? Printing without parentheses varying error message using Python 3 Why does the ISS have to be destroyed? Why bother with even parity? What happened to the Rebel soldiers on Hoth? Fair treatment for employees always late due to public transport Using MyersBriggs as a guide for character development? How do I negotiate more "Man" time for myself without offending my partner? SQL correct way of joining if the other parameter is null System that manages employee data for managers Who is considered to be the caster of the spell coming from a triggered Spell Glyph? Does AWS offer a way to route HTTPS traffic to two different EC2 instances based on directory path? Is this pirate in the background a young Edward Teague? more hot questions question feed lang-php . in C:xampphtdocsfb-ciapplicationlibrariesbasefacebook.php:19 Stack trace: #0 C:xampphtdocsfb-ciapplicationlibrariesfacebook.php(18): requireonce() #1 C:xampphtdocsfb-cisystemcoreLoader.php(973): includeonce(C:xampphtdocs&) #2 C:xampphtdocsfb-cisystemcoreLoader.php(216): CILoader->ciloadclass(facebook, NULL, NULL) #3 C:xampphtdocsfb-ciapplicationcontrollerswelcome.php(14): CILoader->library(facebook) #4 [internal function]: Welcome->login() #5 C:xampphtdocsfb-cisystemcoreCodeIgniter.php(359): calluserfuncarray(Array, Array) #6 C:xampphtdocsfb-ciindex.php(202): requireonce(C:xampphtdocs&) #7 {main} thrown in C:xampphtdocsfb-ciapplicationlibrariesbasefacebook.php on line 19 please tell solution prakash login button is clicked after getting this error Given URL is not allowed by the Application configuration: One or more of the given URLs is not allowed by the Apps settings. $userid . For PHP Facebook has an PHP Facebook API and it is located on github. Go to Facebook.com/developers and set up a new application. Hi, thank you for awsome tutorial, but I have a problem implementing, I got error message: A PHP Error was encountered Severity: 8192 Message: Function mcryptcreateiv() is deprecated Filename: PseudoRandomString/McryptPseudoRandomStringGenerator.php I used php version 7.1.4, how to fix this error? thank you July 4, 2017 at 11:00 AM CodexWorld Said. how can i get Facebook PHP SDK without pay. You need to specify the App Id, App Secret and redirect URLs according to your Facebook App credentials. Sidhi Gupta hlo sir i download the facebook api and get the appid and secert from facebook developer but when i run facebook api on localhost it show error Boy Abdullah did u have must to install database before? 5a02188284
facebook wunderman argentinapirater un compte facebook decembre 2012how to cheat on all facebook gamesdibujos ascii para chat facebookfacebook chat shows me as online when i 39;m notoslo hackney facebooksoccer jersey facebook appfacebook page like not showingkode smiley facebook spongebobfacebook ivrea argentina

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 11 Jan - 02:15 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    French GamerZ™ Index du Forum -> Modern Warfare 3™ -> • Recrutement [ON] • Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006